Monday, January 10, 2011

Dragon Ball Z Marathon with my Weston:)

Okay you're asking yourself, "What in the world?" But I enjoy my time with Weston in many unique ways. Japanese cartoons, video games--at which I stink severely, but Weston always encourages me to try again. I truly think Weston ought to land a Mission Call in Korea, Japan, Tiawan, you know a POKEMON place. Elder Kang at Lila's place put some peace into my heart...excellent Elder, and yet he too, spoke Weston's Language:)

I have noticed that Bridget likes to write poetry and Lyrics. And she has Advanced classes @ School, always pulling wonderful grades.

Rob and I are meeting up with Cliff and Shantelle in Vegas first of February, FUN and only a 6 hour drive:) Yippee! We really enjoy their company.

As of late I have really found some fun vintage clothes @ the Deseret Industries. It's fun to walk out the door with a bunch for so few$. And quality taboot!

Nancy, to whom , I owe a big hug and thanks has provided family research for my Kerbs line. I finally registered up with Family Research and hope to become the great geneologist I see in Nancy. It's the research that gets me frustrated and lost...but I sent a prayer to Heaven--"If you want this done for you, Show up in front of my eyes!" We shall see:) It's a bit demanding!

1 comment:

Melyssa said...

Lana, I love to shop at the DI too. Why pay tons of money, when you can spend less and still have cute clothes?
Good luck with family history work, I LOVE it, I hope you will too. :)