Saturday, February 28, 2009

We're number One! ...in the "multi-family builders" category of the annual Ranking Arizona magazine. Mark-Taylor is the Development company I work with. Who is that handsome devil in red on the far left? We won't be building much this year. Nobody will around here! Gotta find a way to get at some of that stimulus money. If only we were builders of bridges to nowhere!



Bridget has been teaching herself to play the guitar over the last month or two. She's pretty good - except when she practices at 5 in the morning!!! (I don't get up that early.)

I took a step back in time this past weekend at the NHRA National drag races in Phoenix. I felt like a teenager again. I noticed there were lots of us middle-aged men there feeling (and some acting) like teenagers again! Kept my eyes open for Orme Brothers' stickers or other paraphernalia, didn't see any. Click on the photo to enlarge it and look at all the guys in the background with their hands over their ears. Raw horse power - gotta love it!

And lastly, this is my simulation of Trevor's finger (which Lana mentioned below) - at least the way I interpreted his description of it. Eeeeeww! (it only goes to that angle if Trevor pulls it over there - and maybe this is a little exaggerated.) We don't have any pictures of the real thing (yet.) Chipped bone and torn tendon. Orthopedic surgeon said to give it a shot at healing on it's own and if it doesn't heal satisfactorily -- we can operate.


2 comments:

Katie Fish said...

That finger picture makes my fanny twitch! :) Even if it is fake...ugh!

Katie Fish said...

OH...and congrats Rob on being number one and looking like a handsome devil in red! :)