Friday, January 14, 2011

Rob to Utah

Our sincerest sympathies to the D. Prince family @ the recent passing of Julie Prince. Rob has shared fond stories of her, with me, as they grew-up in Northridge. He will be traveling to Utah to participate in a Life Remembrance of Julie Prince. (Travel safe Roberto)

I am so proud that Bridget has kept up her good habit of running @ least 4 times a week, it is an example to me...get on the running, more like walking shoes for me. Yet still, walking is rated a great excersise:)

Weston landed him a Big Screen @ the Deseret Industries for $16. His room is so COOL! Uses it for xbox stuff. Which opens the downstairs Big Screen, late @ night, for Rob and Bridget's new 'liking to Criminal Minds'.

Trevor is working on his entrance letter to accompany his application into 5 different Law Schools...hoping for Western University of Southern Cal. I think his letter and approach is captivating, and if I get his permission I wil post it:)

Trevor will take the graduation commencement walk this April 2011 and Graduate in Business, Brianna will have until June, thus Trevor figured he may use that time to attach classes for an Italian Minor. Busy couple:)

I have been reading some Tao Philosophy and want to share a tidbit. This section is called Pivoting:

" Some days, you and I go mad. Our bellies get stuffed full, Hearts break, minds snap. We can't go on the old way so WE CHANGE. Our lives pivot, forming a mysterious and beautiful geometry. Yet no matter how profiled the shapes of the day the sunsets faithfully and breath taking."

I thought this to be inspiring:)

No comments: